Monday, April 21, 2008

Dog Food For Breakfast

I had dog food this morning in the pantry of my best friends nutri system house. I opened the cabinet and was looking for a dying animal bleeding in the seam so I could rough myself up to it, and was faced with pockets of nutri system foods and as I wandered in the shelves picked up a bag of “turkey jerks” which for any person sitting on a bus, or photocopying something to send would do, just starting munching on the turkey jerky star crafted food, and keep chewing for they were distracted. Why? Cause they didn’t see anything to eat or any food to indulge in, so at that moment, took a left hand approach to it, and only then, do they realize they are chewing on dog treats. SICK.

And then sealed the bag up for the next person, dog, I mean.

No comments: